Gearbit network tools are designed to be Highly Automated, and Deeply Integrated across multiple vendor tool platforms. Our products start with the latest cutting-edge technologies to provide automated high speed packet capture and analysis. Gearbit decreases the time to resolution by identifying key issues through multiple sources. With an open platform approach Gearbit empowers the customer to use the best of breed tools to deliver services across a globally scalable architecture. Gearbit integrates with log systems, snmp managers, netflow collectors, SEIM tools, event managers as well as providing our own alarms and reporting.
- Packet engine inspects packets in the network stream, examining for potential issues
- Provides detail alarm anomaly alarms and notification anomaly log entry
- Notification anomaly log entry can be retained for analysis or forwarded to central depository/ sys-log server for event management
- Transfer knowledge-work with your IT staff to provide continuing education and support
- Expertly assess your networking needs and continue to evaluate and improve your networks performance